Last updated Feb 15, 2018
Information we may collect
When you use Soundly Applications or Web sites, we may ask you to provide personal information such as:
- E-mail address
- First and last name
- Profile picture or its URL
- Age range and/or exact age
Aggregated and non-personal information
This information does not identify you personally as it is being taken from the collective of site users. We also collect non- personal and aggregated information such as:
- IP address
- Device version
- iOs/Android version
- Application version
- The type of browser you use
- The browser’s language
- Your web request, and the time and date of the request
- Game play data such as length of time played, high scores, and number of days played
As most other websites, we may also use “cookies” to collect information. These are small files of data which are transferred between any particular user and website. The information is available to both site users and provider.
How this information may be used
We primarily use the information we collect and store to improve the gaming experience for our players, but they may also be used for other purposes.
How personal information may be used
- To improve our services for you
- To communicate with you
- To inform you of new services or products
- To make contact with you
- To notify users of in-game updates, new products or promotional offers;
- To personalize our Services for you
- To investigate, prevent or take action regarding unauthorized use of the Services.
How aggregated or Non-personal information may be used
- To provide or improve our services
- To manage and deliver contextual and/or behavioral advertising
- To enforce our Terms of Service
- To develop new services
They help inform us of visits to our site and help personalize a particular users page.
Soundly may share certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information with third parties; such as the number of users who searched for a particular term or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement.